Dressed to the Nines Day
Dress to the Nines Day in big hats and bow ties on Saturday, Aug. 11 at Canterbury Park!
Dressed to the Nines Day • First Horse Race 12:45 p.m.
• $100,000 Minnesota Oaks and Derby
• Special “Royal Day” Party from Creative Charters
• First 2,500 paid fans will receive a pair of argyle socks
Get Dressed to the Nines for the $100,000 MN Oaks and Derby. If you need something to put the final touch off your outfit, the first 2,500 paid fans will receive a pair of argyle socks to complete your ensemble. Get trendy at the track on Saturday, Aug. 11.
Want to really take it up a notch? Get tickets for the special Royal Day Party honoring the traditions of Royal Ascot in England. Dress to the Nines for this exclusive affair:
• Special presentation from former British jockey Mark Irving.
• Your chance to win a trip to the Royal Ascot in England.