The main event of LFA 20 will feature a welterweight war between rising star Chad “Blitz” Curry and former RFA title challenger Nick “The Phoenix” Barnes. LFA 20 – Curry vs. Barnes takes place Friday, August 25 at the Mystic Lake Showroom in Prior Lake, Minnesota. The entire main card will be televised live and nationwide on AXS TV at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
The co-main event of LFA 20 will feature a highly-anticipated match-up between two of the promotion’s top featherweight contenders. Bobby “The Wolfman” Moffett (9-2) and “Nasty” Nate Jennerman (9-2) will face off in a high-stakes affair as the two contenders jockey for position at the top of the division. The pair of featherweight standouts share more than just identical records. They both have roots in the famed RFA promotion.
The main card of LFA 20 will also feature the return of two of the most revered fighters in Minnesota, Melvin Blumer (13-3) and Kelly Kobold (18-3-1).
- Currently Announced Main Card (Televised on AXS TV at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT):
- Main Event | Welterweight Bout (170 lb) – Chad Curry (9-1) vs. Nick Barnes (11-2)
- Co-Main Event | Featherweight Bout (145 lb) – Bobby Moffett (9-2) vs. Nate Jennerman (9-2)
- Featherweight Bout (145 lb) – Melvin Blumer (13-3) vs. TBD
- Women’s Flyweight Bout (125 lb) – Kelly Kobold (18-3-1) vs. TBD
- Lightweight Bout (155 lb) – Jeff Peterson (7-4) vs. Brandon Jenkins (10-4)
- Bantamweight Bout (135 lb) Mitch White (3-1) vs. Jesse Wannemacher (3-1)
Guests must be 18+ or accompanied by parent or legal guardian to attend events. Mystic Lake Casino Hotel® accepts no liability for tickets purchased via the secondary ticketing market. Guests are strongly urged to purchase only from the Mystic Box Office or Ticketmaster. Mystic Lake Casino Hotel has a no refund / no exchange policy on all ticket purchases.