Noon – 3 PM • Mystic Amphitheater
Come early for the pre-ride party featuring live music by Them Pesky Kids, food trucks, a bar tent and more!
Registration will take place inside the Mystic Amphitheater from noon to 3 pm. Park your bike and head on over to the registration tent (no need to pre-register this year). Please make sure to have your photo ID if you want to be entered into the after party drawings (18+).
See map for Mystic Amphitheater, parking and directions.
FREE CHARITY RIDE
3 PM • Ride Leaves
You Ride. We Donate.
Passengers who are 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
4 PM – 9 PM • Grand Ballroom
After the ride, join us for the free after party. Rock out with Shot Thru The Heart / Ultimate Journey playing your favorite Bon Jovi and Journey hits live until 8 p.m.!
CHARITY RIDE PRIZE DRAWINGS
4 PM – 9 PM • Grand Ballroom
All charity ride registrants will automatically be entered in these exclusive prize drawings! Winners will be drawn at random times throughout the after party.
CHARITY RIDE PRIZE DRAWING RULES
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to enter and win.
- Only riders/passengers that register for the Charity Ride will be able to participate in these drawings.
- Only one entry per person.
- Guests are eligible to win one game/contest between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid social security number to claim cash and prizes.
- All winners of $100 or more must complete a miscellaneous prize claim form/1099 log.
- Guest participation in these games and contests indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the referenced house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Members and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pets, umbrellas, bikes, fireworks, fire crackers, coolers, and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Drugs, weapons, and firearms are strictly prohibited at Mystic Lake.
- Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol; identification required.
- Guests engaged in disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the event.
Thank you for your cooperation.