Rock, Brats & Beer
Party like a rock star with some of the hottest names in rock—Bret Michaels, Dee Snider, Dokken and Jack Russell’s Great White! Add an ice cold beer and brat to the mix—and you’ve got the makings for a sweet weekend outdoors at Mystic Lake!
Friday, October 13 • 5 pm
Saturday, October 14 • 5 pm
Jack Russell’s Great White
BRATS & BEER
Savor sizzling brats hot off the grill and enjoy ice cold beer. All food and drink is available for purchase.
$20 per day
$30 both days
Visit the Mystic Box Office or Ticketmaster
See map for parking and directions.
Challenge your friends and earn bragging rights for years!
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to play and win.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pets, chairs, blankets, umbrellas, bikes, fireworks, fire crackers, coolers, and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Drugs, weapons, and firearms are strictly prohibited at Mystic Lake.
- Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol; identification required.
- Guests engaged in disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the event.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to play and win.
- Guests do not need to be a Club M member to play or win.
- Guests may be required to sign a waiver in order to play.
- Guests can play games more than once and win multiple prizes.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid social security number to claim cash and prizes.
- All winners of $100 or more must complete a miscellaneous prize claim form/1099 log.
- Mysticash winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
- Guest participation in these games and contests indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the referenced house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Members and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Mystic Lake management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.
Thank you for your cooperation.