For forty years and as many albums later, Santana has sold more than 100 million records and reached more than 100 million fans at concerts worldwide. To date, Santana has won ten Grammy Awards and three Latin Grammy Awards. He won a record-tying nine Grammys for a single project for 1999’s Supernatural (including Album of the Year and Record of the Year for “Smooth”) as well as three Latin Grammys. He has also received the Billboard Century Award (1996), was ushered into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (1998), received the Billboard Latin Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement honor (2009), and was the recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors Award (2013).
Concertgoers who hold General Admission tickets for $39 are invited to bring their own lawn chairs to the event. Coolers, picnic baskets, umbrellas and outside food and beverages will not be allowed. Tickets for $79, $95, $125 and $300 are seated.
See map for Mystic Amphitheater, parking and directions.
Guests must be 18+ or accompanied by parent or legal guardian to attend events. Mystic Lake Casino Hotel® accepts no liability for tickets purchased via the secondary ticketing market. Guests are strongly urged to purchase only from the Mystic Box Office or Ticketmaster. Mystic Lake Casino Hotel has a no refund / no exchange policy on all ticket purchases.
MYSTIC AMPHITHEATER RULES
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Tickets are required for all concert guests.
- If the concert is rained out there will be an attempt to reschedule. Refunds will be offered in the event the concert is not rescheduled and is canceled.
- Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Blankets, pets, umbrellas, bikes, fireworks, fire crackers, coolers and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Drugs, weapons and firearms are strictly prohibited at Mystic Lake.
- Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol; valid photo identification required.
- Guests engaged in disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the event.
- Thank you for your cooperation.