The Great Midwest Rib Fest
Summer means barbecue and music—and The Great Midwest Rib Fest has them all and more in an exciting three-day event! Get ready for some of the tastiest ribs in the country, plus free concerts under the summer sky!
Friday, July 28 • 5 pm – 10 pm
Saturday, July 29 • 11 am – 10 pm
Sunday, July 30 • 11 am – 5 pm
Your Vote Counts!
Vote for your favorite ribs in the Best of the Fest people’s choice award! Cast your vote at the fest or with your mobile phone by texting who you think deserves thousands in cash prizes, a trophy and bragging rights for years!
Friday, July 28
6 pm • Blind Melon
8 pm • The Romantics
Saturday, July 29
1 pm • Edgar Winter Group
3 pm & 4:30 pm • Alex Rossi
6 pm • Winger
8 pm • Ann Wilson of Heart
Additional free entertainment throughout the day will be announced soon.
Sunday, July 30
1 pm • Little Texas
3:30 pm • Lonestar
Schedules are subject to change.
Chow Down and Drink Up
Kernel’s Sweet Corn
Ben & Jerry’s® Ice Cream
… and more!
Take a wild ride—saddle up on the mechanical hog! Riders must be 18+ and sign a waiver.
Dance or just tap your feet—DJ will play between bands.
VIP packages available for purchase. Details coming soon!
See map for Dolan Lot, parking and directions.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Guest under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pets, umbrellas, bikes, chairs, fireworks, fire crackers, coolers, and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Drugs, weapons, and firearms are strictly prohibited at Mystic Lake.
- Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol; identification required.
- Guests engaged in disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the event.
Thank you for your cooperation.